Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, May 31, 2003

What the FUCK?

Is it just me or am I getting tireder and tireder (<----This is a new word tire-dur) by the minute. I need some ginseng or ephendren or something. Question of the day is posted above...I'm supposed to be cleaning my room right now but I needed a break. The dusting part made me yawn and yawn. Then I laid on the bed and chilled for like 10 minutes listening to nasty worded music so the neighbors could hear it. I was looking for Khia...my neck...my back. But, to no avail it is not readily available. <----This quote sounds like something from some Shakespearean shit.

I've decided that even though I told Cyn she could possibly be the funniest person in the world that I've changed my mind. I think that I deserve that title. Or maybe it is just that I amuse myself too much when I'm alone. And no this does not mean masturbation...it means I get all these crazy thoughts in my head and crack the hell up thinking when no one is around. Like for instance when I had Baby Girl out this morning...she has the problem with obedience when it comes to digging at the carpet. Well I caught her digging up the carpet and I held her in my hand and told her no. I know this sounds crazy but I think she is starting to get it. She only digs at one corner of the wall now instead of like the whole room. So progress has been made. So anyway...my mother bought me this thing that has wheels that you don't have to put on and I didn't use them. So I figured that since I had for wheels and the rat has four legs I would make them into roller skates. Then she wouldn't be able to get around the room to eat the carpet. She could got roller skating in the kitchen. Ceramic tile is a good surface to go skating. Now do you see what I mean? Who thinks of this shit...putting video stand wheels on a rat to go roller skating. It would probably break her friggin legs. But I'm really thinking of going to Wally World and buying two pair of Barbie skates for her....I mean actual Barbie DOLL skates not Barbie toddler skates. Then my mother will have to crochet her a scarf because I'll get her ice skates too for the winter. See there I go again with that stupid shit. But I still have to wonder if it would work? You think? Let me know?

Last night I mean't April at the river to have a couple of Smirnoff ice's. So we are sitting there and:

April: We can't drink here the cops are always coming here and checking for that shit.
Me: Fuck that bullshit. Drink. (Paul opens his drink and so does April)
WHAT THE FUCK?------>As soon as we each take like two sips the cops come. They didn't do anything but it's the WHAT THE FUCK principal!!

So anyway we wind up in the Food Lion parking lot and I'm all drinking at Mike's hard lemonade 24ounce. April won't drink she was afraid that another cop would come and she can get in trouble for that shit...so I don't blame her. I finished my second drink. I was feelin' loose but not buzzed. So April gave me another ice and I finish that...then we go back to the river. I head to 7-11 to get some Boone's(<----damn this sounds so ghetto and teenage like). But this Boone's is really good (Snowberry Creek or something like that). I finished the first bottle before I met back with April. I was bad I know it. I was literally drinking and driving at the same time. Aunt Ganda if you say anything I know it's you!! I mean I wasn't drunk...okay there's no excuse. It won't happen again...until next time....just joking. When I finally got home I had a buzz but it was small. I fell asleep. And now I've got to go finish cleaning and probably fall back to sleep. I need soda to get some energy but diets only allow the NON-WAKE-YOU-UP kind of soda! I'm going to get some coffee. Later alligator!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home