Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, May 19, 2003

Remember Me?

Well it has been like over a week and I am finally able to make it into the basement to use the computer. Oh what joy!! I got an email today from Cyn in Philly...she has her own blog... www.pinkhairedgirl.com ! It is absolutely fabulous. She said that she would love to meet April and I. I hoping to get Tricia from work to go with us since she is the one who got me hooked on the website.

My back surgery went well. Except for the muscle spasms that happened that night and the following day. They had to give me something that is ten times stronger than morophine. I don't remember much because they said that it would block out my memory. That's a good that. I want to say thank you to all the people who responded to my previous blog. I know that I didn't get to mention everyone but remember that just because I didn't mention you by name doesn't mean that I don't love you.

Tasha!! I hope we get to see each other again! I would love to do lunch or something. Girl you made me happier than you know. You are crazy girl and please don't think that I don't think or want to see you again because that is the opposite. I would love to do lunch when I get some money. I only have 55 dollars left compared to the 2 grand I usually keep in the checking account. Surgery is not only expensive but it wears out what little bit of money I did have saved up. But who cares as long as I better.

Erin! You know I still gots love for ya! Never think other wise. And yes when I read the comment Fam I Ly! I almost pissed myself. Ha..ha..that was at Thanksgiving about two years ago! That was one of the funniest things that I have ever witnessed in my life. I love and miss you!

And just to wrap this blog up because I can't sit down that long in this chair...I have to lay down for like 30 min. then stand for like 10 and on and on and on and on! I just wanted to say that the Terrerium of Terror is doing wonderful and that it hasn't managed to eat me yet....and I haven't shaved in almost two weeks! I look like Sasquash! Big foot whatever! Later to all my people!!

Loves Ya all!

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home