Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Beep...beep

Went looking for a new car today. Found the one that I love and it was way too expensive. What a waste of two hours.

I found a 2003 Honda Accord. They wanted 5000.00 down and then 471.00 a month for five years. Are they out of their fucking minds? I think so. My father said that if I could get like a thousand dollars together that I could get it. It is so worth consideration. It is fully loaded and just wonderful. It is this weird shade of green that I've never seen. But then Frank...the guy who repaired my Jeep says that Honda's if you should happen to wreck them state on their manual that they may not be able to blend the paint. Because they make their paints specially or something...but Lord that car was nice and roomy and smelled so sweet!

For the love of Satan...I need a down payment.

Hmm...how many goats would I have to sacrifice for that much money?

If you should happen to worship Satan let me know...I'll consider it.

Later,

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home