Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, September 25, 2003

And so on...

Today I was listening to the song "Sippin on some sizzer." All is good. Then Cheryl asks me:

"Why would you want to sip on siccors?"

My reply: "For piercing purposes...bwah...ha...ha"

Her reply: "Oh my bad...it's sippin on some sizzler."

My reply: "There is no hope for you my child."

Yesterday's lesson on how to piss your husband off by Kim

Real life situation:

Kim wakes up...gives her husband a blowjob...uses his toothbrush to brush her teeth.

Her husband...enjoys the blowjob...goes to brush his teeth...realizes after the fact it had already been used for the day.

Result: A mad husband.

The stories that people share at work. I don't think her husband should have been mad I mean he did get the good end of the deal. Right?
Now other wives are wanting to do this to their husbands. I think there are going to be some angry men tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home