Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Is it me or....

Is my new tattoo sexier than hell? I think it's sexy and so do the women at work. I promise I'll have a picture tonight. I have to take it at work and send it to my email and upload it on the website. It's one big project. Plus I have to make sure that the picture looks good. Duh?

Tricia: Thank you so much for the email. I truly appreciated it. And what you had said is way true. I just get in moods where I think a lot harder than I need too. I'm not sure why but when I go there it's never good thinking. It's always...waw me...waw me. Cry me a damn river. But I'm way over it. Until the next time you see me write so crazy, suicidal, manic depressive shit. Other than that just ignore it. It's the thinker in me coming out. No pun intended. When are we having the sex toy party? I've already started asking people if they would come. Again no pun intended.

Tink: Thank you too for the comment. It was so true just to live for the moment. Like when I'm going to dance at work today to "Get Low" because I can. And I sent you an email but it kept coming back from sbcglobal? What's up with dat?

April: This weekend...party all the time. Didn't mean to cry last night. At least you were able to get me in a better mood. And I didn't go to sleep because I was upset I was actually experiencing technical difficulties with muscle spasms. So when you called I was knocked out from some pain killers because I couldn't breathe with the muscle spasms coming back to back. And call Frank and ask what he thinks of the Alphabet Poop.

Tricia...our friend Frank is now working at you know where...so you have to give him access to Alphabet Poop when I get him set up on our other site.

Love ya'll! And does anyone know where the title of last night's entry came from? What Band and what Song?

Winner get's free liquor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home