Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, September 28, 2003

Don't bother me when I'm talking to myself.

For the love of sesame seed chicken...why do I constantly have to think? I get in these weird situations where I have to think about everything when I try to go to bed. For instance, two weeks ago I was trying to think of Darryl Hannah's name in Steel Magnolias and it kept me up until 3am. Tossing and turning and constantly coming back to the same question. It's driving me crazy. Last night I kept thinking...gee I wonder how awesome April and I's house it going to be decorated? And I kept on thinking of all the possibilities for decorating the living room (oriental, african, greek). And I tossed and turned all night thinking about it. I think I'm just a genius undercover. One day I'll toss and turn and come up with the cure for AIDS or world hunger or a better answer than "World Peace" for the Miss America Pageant.

Until then, I'm going to see Underworld today and go shopping in my new hometown of Frederick. I'm there so much it feels like that's where I actually live now. But soon April and I will live in our own place. What we have decided on so far is: no smoking in the house, a condom and chocolates basket be kept on the table, new carpet, no fornication on the couch or public property, and that Granny and other older relatives are allowed to break the smoking rule. So far so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home