Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, December 20, 2003

One more thing for the day...

Last night I told my mother that my father got her the following for Christmas:

"Mom guess what Dad got you for Christmas? A vibrator that doesn't need batteries."

An my favorite(and no I've never used one...I mean favorite funny ha ha)

"Mom I wanted to let you know that Dad got you a double headed dildo for Christmas....surprise!"

It is like 6 hours later

And I have yet to get out of my old navy fleece pajamas. But what I have managed to do is watch almost all the episodes of "Rich Girls." They are slowly but surely becoming my role models. I wish that I could have lots of money and really not know what I was talking about all the time. So basically all I need is a lot of money because those of you that know me know that I'm the second coming of Jessica Simpson (i.e girl who thought tuna was chicken). Yeah I am pretty smart and know a good bit but there are those times when I ask questions like this:

Questions asked to April:

"April do you think if I adopted my own street that I could get arrested for prostitution on the street I've adopted? I mean I own it sort of...well?"

"April do you think that in the world there is some place named "somewhere?" Like Somewhere, Minnesota?"

Question asked to Cheryl:

"Cheryl, when you look at a picture do you ever wonder what the person was thinking about at that moment that the photo was taken?" This wasn't a stupid question until I added..."or what color their natural hair color is and if they have ever worn a thong?"

There are more but I really can't think of them at the moment. Sometimes I wish I could go through life being a total ditz (<---I really have never tried to spell this word...is this right?) bag. I think I could be really good at it.

Anyway, the next episode of "Rich Girls" is getting ready to come on and it's one I haven't seen so I'm off to see them go on a shopping spree. Oh but before I end I wanted to let everyone know for lunch I had a chicken salad sandwich that was on this amazing flatbread with romaine lettuce and stuff. It was way yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home