Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Chicken salad to go please...

You all I have something extemely important to announce:

I think I'm pregnant, with twins!

I have really had the craving for chicken salad and romaine lettuce. That is all I managed to eat yesterday and here it is and I am feaning for it again. What will I do when I run out of chicken salad? It will be like the time I ran out of Vicodin when I was a huge druggie...I'll fucking go insane. But, the happy train just arrived and reminded me that I went to Costco and I've got it all under wraps.

Something is telling me that April had sex last night. You did didn't you? Aww...you naughty naughty piggy...you has sex with the little Charles Town guy didn't you? Yah...ha..ha?

I must not remember stuff well. Really. Because I had read all of David's page and I really didn't remember him saying that he was from Maryland. I read all of Patrick's like two weeks ago and I swear the only thing I truly can remember is him tripping on acid in college with a date and his mom. Other than that I draw a blank. My mind must really be giving up on me. I mean yeah I can remember all the words to "Our Town" by the Go-Go's and any other song lyric you throw in front of me but when it comes to remembering reading I'm just like a big blank canvas with maybe a few scattered thoughts.

My mission on earth must be to remember as many songs as I can so that when I go to hell I can be an entertainer. Anywho.

So now I am reading the whole site again...it shouldn't take that long it's only a year and some odd months of blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home