Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, December 15, 2003

So yeah...I'm pretty pissed

All my old comments are gone. The funny ones are gone...Angelo leave the underwear comment again please...I truly love that one. They did some random update on our comments and erased all the old ones...damn them to hell.

I have a major crush on several people's blogs I'm reading. It's not actually a crush it's just that through their writings I'm sort of in a "please let me meet you so we can talk for hours over a long dinner"mood. Damn why can't these people live around me. It's one thing to be attracted to someone physically but it is totally different to get the "warm and fuzzies" from reading their journals. Aww...come on people move to Maryland or West Virginia...please. I'll cook for you and take care of you like a housewife would. I really need to get out more...really? I'm just wondering if the people that I find fascinating and alluring know who they are? Hmm? Wonder if you can figure it out?

Maybe I'm just lonely I don't know? or maybe I'm ready to settle down with someone. I'm looking for my little blog angel to come whisk me away and make me laugh at night when we do nothing but snuggle. Yeah there are two clues into who the two people are. Figure it out yet? But I really do want the sentence to come true soon.

I also want to adopt a child. I want a little asian child. I feel so Angelina Jolie right now...but I really want a child in the worst way. I now feel like a woman going through menopause who has wanted aanother baby all her life and just realized it may never happen.

How depressing?

Good night my loves wherever you are. I want to snuggle now...snuggle under some warm blankets.

I have to go get Baby Girl. Write more tomorow.

P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home