Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, December 07, 2003

I'll say it again...

I should seriously be a professional shopper. Today I headed to Hagerstown, MD with my mother to the Valley Mall. Big mistake.

List of things I bought for myself:

1. 2 Sterling silver rings
2. A shirt from hot topic that has a baby on it that says "Damn You All."
3. Cruxenchanter CD
4. A Shady Unlimited Hoody
5. A red cappacino mug
6. Three pairs of pants
7. A peacoat
8. A Gucci hat
9. Matching Gucci scarf (and no they are not knockoffs)
10. Knitting supplies (I've yet to learn the knit stitch but I can cast like a bitch)
11. The book "The Divinci Code."
12. A haircut

Christmas gifts...done....finally...if you don't like what I bought you tough shit...take it back...I'm done with it all.

So all together I spent about a grand this weekend between Christmas presents and myself presents. Someone needs to fucking help me do the damn knit stitch so I can start this fucking scarf. I'm heading to Aunt Velma's this weekend for a knitting lesson. I am able to do like two knit stitches and then I wind up getting pissed off and fucking up. So I'm going to finish crocheting my blanket and be happy I can at least do that.

But other than that I'm worn out and want to go take a long hot shower and go to bed. Later y'all.

P.S. Angelo you need to post more....it is so good for you. And I made my mother buy a Louie Vuitton bag today...it is so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home