Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, December 07, 2003

3:26am and I'm wide awake

Fell asleep on April and going to the movies. Don't know what happened I just zonked out. Sorry April.

Managed to sleep a couple of hours from like 8pm to 11pm. Go me! Now I've decided the internet is home for awhile. No one except for Cyn really updated their blogs...come on people I need something to do here.

I think I'm going to watch some Buffy the Vampire Slayer collection! "Hush" is my favorite episode with the Gentlemen. So until I fall asleep again....hope everyone is resting well...

And I smell sexy for it being 3 in the morning. This Hugo Boss stuff is yummy! Not that Allure by Chanel wasn't or my Perry Ellis or Eternity. I really need to have a signature fragrance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home