Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Kah...nitting

Yeah I'm a superstar now. I figured out why I couldn't do the damn knit stitch...I wasn't casting right. I was using the left handed people page instead of the right handed people page so it fucked everything up. Now I can knit. I'm knitting my rat "Baby Girl" a scarf. I will have a matching one too...but of course. Other than that I'm doing well...work is flying by....Christmas is close...but I still have insomnia.

P.S. Tricia Calvin Klein's Eternity used to be my signature cologne but it made me feel a little attracted to myself. I myself drool when I smell it on someone...on me it is just exceptionally fragrant and made many at the alphabet soup group drool. Sharon used to say that it was sexier on me than anyone she had ever smelled it on before. Go figure?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home