Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, December 04, 2003

When Satan came to visit

Last night I had the weirdest dream. I was in my bed and these two hands came out from the back of my bed. They didn't try to strangle me or anything but they had really long talons/nails. And I heard someone say "It's the hand of Satan." So the hands start to scratch me and start with my wrists. My mother walks into the room and cannot stop it from happening. I wake up and I have scratch marks all over my wrists and arms. And to make matters even weirder my dog Laquita who never sleeps in the bed with me she stays with my mother started whining when I woke up to get on the bed with me. She slept the rest of the night in my bed. I had fell back to sleep and started to dream this shit again and she started barking to wake me back up.

Is it just me or have I broken all ties with God? Am I that evil that Satan feels slitting my wrists is plausable? Should I have my room exorcised?

Mom said I must be the eviliest person because you don't hear of something like this everyday.

I'm seriously thinking about taking up a career as a nun just for safe measure. Oh and the cool part is that you get to hit people with rulers when they are bad. Yah...haa..haa. Yeah I'm pretty much damned.

And Patrick you haven't went comatose or anything have you? And just what does serotonin do? Hope you are doing well in the guinea pig experiment.

Later ya'll I've got to go hang a cross above my bed just to be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home