Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, December 01, 2003

Someone must have been a smartass

And put water in the sand of my timer. Today went extremely slow. To the point I was ready to end it all. Minutes creeped by like hours...even decades. Where is my suga' daddy or suga' mama? Oh but where are you? Take me away from all this work...make me your shopping slave. After much consideration I think I want to be a professional shopper. Time flies when you are having fun.

I really need a vacation. I am supposed to go to Michigan to see Constance and Sarah in January if the weather is not too bad. They found some bars I could potentially find my future spouse at. I can't decide if I want to drive or fly? Hmm? I think I'll probably drive and take some pictures on the way up. I have no clue where Kalamazoo Michigan is but in due time I shall learn.

Nothing much has happened in life. Aside from playing Rummy with April and her mother the whole Thanksgiving vacation was a bust. Although I must say my skills are improving at rummy.

And Regina, my friend from Germany had her baby a couple of days ago. How exciting is that? I'll post pictures later. I have to upload them and I don't feel like it right now. I wonder when she is coming back to WV? Soon I hope.

And Amanda, my college buddy had her second baby, a boy named Ramee Momadoo (it's Islamic for Muhammad) on Saturday. There are just babies popping up everywhere.

I want one damnit.

Night ya'll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home