Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, November 24, 2003

I will never doubt again

So I made this bargain with God that if I could get my Benz that I would not ask for anything for Christmas because I know that my parents really don't have the money. I also said I would cut down on smoking. No more cigarettes to and from work. And I'm cutting back from a pack a day to 10 if not less. So God has answered my prayers and I will never doubt him again. No matter what I have been through I've tried to believe that He was on my side and never got a result. Well finally He pulled through for me and I am forever indebted. I guess God finally thinks it is time that I have a break for a while. I had an excellent day at work and when I found out that my new 2004 C320 comes in tomorrow for pickup I knew He was watching over me. Don't think that I'm trying to press upon anyone my views but I'm just elated at the results today. I've been through a lot over the past three years to the point that I've held a gun to my mouth but now I know that no matter how hard life gets it is all worth it. It is thanks to my family and friends that I've made it these 23 years. I'd like to send shout out to Tricia, April, Faustus, David, Cyn, Phil, Angelo and especially Patrick (for at least acknowledging that I exist when I commented on his page and has emailed me. I would love to meet you and hopefully develop a friendship because you seem like a really brillant person that I could use as a friend in my life. And I'll take you for a ride in my Mercedes...and dinner and a movie my treat...not a date but just a way of saying thank you Patrick.) for allowing me access to their webblogs and sites because each day they are able to cheer me up and make me look forward to what the next day will bring.

So everyone new and old to me thanks for just being you.

Night ya'll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home