Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, December 29, 2003

Soup de Jour

Today's special is Matza ball soup. And I must say it is quite yummy. I always seem to get what I want. Make one call and when you get home...bam...shablang...there the soup is.

Bought two new Hair Weave Barbie Heads today seeing that I cut the first one's hair. When when cut is made the inner haircutter comes out in me until there is basically, no actually nothing left. I also bought a NeoPet for Cheryl and I. Her name is Bumsheka. She is something called a Usul. Have no clue. But she talks and sings. Here is a picture of my baby:



Going to Baltimore on Thursday. Hopefully I'll find something to do on Wednesday night seeing that it is New Year's Eve. Other than that I'm discouraged to learn that Dorian Grey is a waste of time...says Bilbored. So that book is over and done with. I really must finish the Vampire Chronicles. I don't know why I start them and stop them. I'm on the VI book. Not too many more to go. But there are so many other books that I must read. For instance Cunt, I do have this book but can't find it. The beginning hilarious. Now I'm reading Paige by Paige, which is a little amusing. However, Why Girls Are Weird is extremely entertaining. I'm waiting to get The Broke Diaries back so I can read it for the 5th time. If you ever buy a book in your life please buy The Broke Diaries. One of my top ten book choices. But then again I have an odd taste in books. But it is well worth it. Everyone I've let borrow it has returned with a smile on their face. So may decisions...

Such little brain mass to sort them.

Night...tonight is Matza ball soup and Buffy's 2nd DVD in the 5th season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home