Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, January 11, 2004

NBK

Natural Born Killers. Last night at Amanda's house. Until 4:23am. Never had seen this movie before. It was quite different and interesting. I will watch it again, but I'd prefer to be on acid at the time of viewing.

When I finally made it home around 5 this morning I couldn't sleep so I managed to watch the first 45 mins of Underworld. God love the DVD. God love Kate Beckensale and Scott Speedman. God love threesomes. Anyway, I finally managed to fall asleep. Now I'm awake and it is only 11:19am. I'm still a little tired but I'm guessing it will pass.

So if something interesting happens today or when I get online tonight to talk to Ralphy I'll post more. Until then I'm going to finish Underworld and relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home