Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Three more days

And I won't be sitting at my desk looking at the computer like this:



Yes that is me contemplating if work or suicide is the answer. Question: Am I really that unattractive?

My adopted family

I am learning to like myself more these days. I'm not hiding myself so much anymore. Well I'm hiding some things from certain people that don't need to know certain things but they are not bad things. Well yeah it would probably crush the father but hey. My online family has helped me deal with things so well. And even my Aunt's for being so accepting of my alternate lifestyle gives me hope that I can just be me without any consequences. So what if I dig guys and girls. It's no one elses business but my own and really only effects me in the long run. Chatting with R. I'll end the suspense...Rafael has been quite enjoyable over the past few days. He is very interesting and makes my day close on the good side. If you read this Rafael big ups to you. Plus to say he is gorgeous...I have pictures but I have to resize them for the site. Aunt's if you read this information please don't run and tell mother...I know you won't anyway you never have. Mom says she doesn't like the fact that I dip in both pools because "The Bible" says it's wrong...yada yada yada. But deep down she wants me to be happy. So through just learning to deal with me and having the support of my online family I am in a current state of being content. Except for the whole having to go to work thing.

Hugs and kisses sent out to you all:

Tricia
Samantha
Aunt Ganda
Aunt Velma
April
Amanda
Erin(you will get a response when I figure out what I want to say)
Patrick
Rafael
Faustus
Cyn
Phil
David
Tink
Sarah
Angelo
And whoever else I can't think of at the moment.

Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home