Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, January 05, 2004

Have I ever...

Wanted to sit at my desk with my lips pressed together and fun my finger over them making that ridiculous sound?

But of course.

Work proved to be more of a pain than a pleasure today. But hey I've got to make a living somehow. Prostitution and crack dealing are becoming more and more appealing these days. Umm...hmm.

Bumsheeka is doing well. She stays in my Hugo Boss duffle bag for most of her boring life. But she does see the light of night every now and again when I'm in need of being motherly and entertainment. I think I may have to knit her a scarf as well. And speaking of scarves I spilled pineapple juice on Baby Girl's so now it is sure to be eaten. I have to start a new one sometime soon or she will never have anything to wear to the Winter Formal I am throwing for her. What to do...what to do.

I must say that I enjoy guest blogging. I actually got comments from two people. Who'd of thunk it? Not I. I thought that my entries would have just went unnoticed but alas they have not. Ya..ha..ha. I really want to design my own background. I tired of the drabness that the templates bring. I want something that screams "Barney's" or "Gitchee gitchee la da da da...creole lady Marmalade." Whichever will work. Well I'm off to talk to R. Oooh..the suspense. I find R. quite interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home