Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I was shocked...

When I learned mashed potatoes were the number one comfort food followed closely by macoroni and cheese. Who the hell, when depressed or sad, goes for mashed potatoes. What ever happened to chocolate? Which brings me to another point about hamburgers. There is this place in L.A. that sells $50 burgers because they have chocolate truffles in them. I couldn't imagine eating beef and chocolate but who am I?

My trip to New York in February cannot come soon enough. I'm ready to pull my hair out at work. And that was explained over and over again when I finally swooped into work. Yes swooped. Not even fiddling with Hair Weave Barbie could ease the pain of a shitty day. I really should live the "cliche" and become a hairdresser. I mean I am damn good at it and the hairdresser that I go to...Crystal thinks I would rock. But when you go through any type of beauty/cosmotology school you have to do pedicures. That shit is not gonna happen. Feet are eww! Could you imagine giving pedicures to 60 year old women. Oh the horror! Who says that in that one book...it takes place on the Congo River in Africa...I know I read it in high school...Oh...brain is now functioning...

Heart of Darkness...but who is the character? Doesn't it start with an S? He dies I know that.

I just visited Danny and Paul and posted on the message board. Life is grand because I got a response to the question in lightning speed. I have communicated with Danny's Paul. Never in my wildest dreams have I ever thought I would communicate with someone while on television but is sure to have an impact on the world's views. Oh but my dreams are finally coming true.

Well I've got to go get some medicine since the cold doesn't want to cooperate with the "me feeling better." Everyone have a great night and visit Danny and Paul's website it is very informational and the music is good too.

Here are some questions I asked and got response too by Danny and Paul. Look I'm beyond validated...they posted a comment.!!

Question 1
Question 2
Night Ya'll
Question 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home