Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Long time no talk...

Left for Baltimore on Wednesday after work. I was supposed to go to a New Years party as Stacy's house. However, seeing that Tuesday night I only slep for an hour and 20 minutes it didn't happen. Other than that I watched the ball drop and crashed. Did nothing on Thursday except watch Buffy and listen to the grandmother ramble. Went shopping on Friday and Saturday. Two days of shopping and now I'm wore out. My grandmother, like me is good at shopping. I think that we need to have it classified as an Olympic event.

So now I'm home. I need to unpack. I need to take a shower and eat seeing that I haven't ate today and took a shower last night. I think tonight screams:

Crawl into bed with some Oatmeal cookies..pop in HUSH (4th season Buffy) and chill..maybe read a little and if the moment grabs you crochet more to your blanket and maybe knit a little...aww...

So anywho, since I don't have much to say and I'm guest blogging at Cyn's and I have to have something to write there I'm off. I mean come on how can my writing and life compare to the working of Cyn's. Something fantastic has to happen soon so I have something to write about tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home