Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, January 09, 2004

For fuck's sake

I took off today in hopes that I would sleep in and just relax for the day. Well it didn't happen as you can tell. I have been up since 6am. No more sleepy sleepy. I'm really not tired however, my headache has traveled long distances to stay with me from last night. Nothing has taken it away yet. It's quite annoying. If I had some herb I'd probably smoke it. That usually takes care of a headache anyway. Where is a drug dealer when you need him/her?

The whole "giving up meat" thing is going well. I really haven't even had a craving for it. Mom brought home chicken tenders last night that I absolutely love with tabasco sauce and it didn't even phase me. I think everyone should try giving up meat once in their life. It really isn't that hard. Now me giving up soda at the same time is probably what is causing the headache. Caffeinee headaches are the worst. My headache last night left me having to get offline with Rafael. But when you have already chatted for 2 1/2 hours it's pretty safe to say you didn't blow them off. I have no clue how I have managed to talk so long to one person. I mean it is ridiculous 4 hrs here, 3 hrs there. Thank god I don't get charged for each message sent. But I do enjoy conversing with him.

I'll have a picture of the new tattoo later today. I must say it is my favorite out of all of them. Yes it even shines above the "In Memory of Aaliyah" I have. That one is more personal. In case you have forgotten here is the list of tats:

1. Left ankle=Chinese symbol for spirit with a ring of water around it
2. Left calf=William Blake quote (newest)
3. Left foot=the OM symbol
4. Right Ankle=2 Celtic symbols for eternity with scroll work making a band
5. Neck=Chinese symbol for Heaven
6. Left upper arm=Chinese symbol for wind with "In Memory of Aaliyah" around it with a tear drop
7. Right upper arm=Sun/moon with the moon sticking its tongue out
8. Wrist=Symbol for Gemini

I just can't wait to get another one. I plan on having my whole left calf covered by the time it's done and over with. That's when I'll stop getting them. Any suggestions for the next tattoo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home