Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Eating Out

I have come to the conclusion that I will never eat out for breakfast, lunch or dinner again. Not only did I get food poisoning last week from Subway but I had the opportunity to go the hospital yesterday to find out that I had gotten food poisoning from dinner Saturday night. Considering that I couldn't even hold a glass of water down yesterday I knew something was wrong. And the fact that I passed out at the hospital surely indicated something was wrong. So no more eating out side the home for me. Unless it involves the dinner partner from last Saturday's dinner. I'll get fruit this time. I mean it can't be that easy to get food poisoning from fruit...can it?

Other than that I go back to work tomorrow. I'm feeling okay. Except for where the doctor pressed on my stomach. It hurts like a bitch. And the fact that I can't help but think of that certain someone's smile/teeth. Have any of you ever seen something about a person and just can't stop thinking about that certain feature? God, what perfect, straight, white teeth. Ummm...umm...good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home