Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, February 26, 2004

OH MY DAWG

So has anyone else out there in blogworld ever had a dog that licks walls? Seriously. Licks walls. My dog Lucky aka "LaQuita" tends to lick walls out of the blue. Is something wrong here or should I have not fed her those Frosted Paint Flakes when she was a puppy.

Last night Cheri informed me that Michael thinks I am very sweet. How did she put it..."Michael said you are such a sweet guy. He can't believe you wrote him a "Just Because." He really liked it and said he will never lose it." I am so in the field for victory now. Michael said I was sweet...that's enough to lift my spirits for a couple of days. Anywho, if you don't know what a "Just Because" is it is a poem that reflects on a person's outer and inner beauty. I don't think that people are told enough how good looking or how great their personalities are so I do this for very few people. So far I've only written one for Cheri, Michael and Rafael. The one to Summer is the "Just Because" of how she broke my heart...bitch. Anyway. Since Michael had to work third shift this week I don't think we will be doing anything exciting. I told Cheri maybe we could all catch a movie or play cards or something. Just a chill weekend. God I so need Cheri around so I don't crawl in my little shy shell. She and Angel say that I bring out the bad in Asian women...but I believe they bring out the "superstar" in me. Hope everyone is doing well...have a good night...I bought "The Missing" and I'm just dying to watch it...not really but you know I sometimes have to exaggerate.

Night all my bloggie boys and girls!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home