Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Kaleidoscope

Today I decided that I needed to add some pictures to my site because I figure "a picture does last longer." So here we go:



Me at work. Notice that I'm not doing any? Hello it's Happy 4/20 day!!



My home away from home. Cubie in need of a doobie.



The back wall of my cubicle. Notice the big Orlando Bloom poster. And if they didn't know I was gay before...



Some of the magnents I have hung in the cubicle. And I swear I'm not vain...really.



My favorite thing in my cubicle. A wooden mouse sitting upon a Ritz cracker box. How fucking cute?



My ride Sadie.



Sadie striking another pose.



A picture I took while driving home.



A picture of the mountains I pass as I go over the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers on my ride home. Sorry the quality isn't wonderful but you try driving and taking pictures at the same time.

Aside from the pictures I was thinking today. I was talking to Cheryl and she was asking about how many journals do I visit a day. I wrote everyone down. In order as they are on the my favorites list. This is in no regard saying you are last on the list it just happens that I found you later on in life so you are further down the list because I don't know how to but them in any order. Not that it matters.

Cyn (B)
Tricia (S)
Phil (G)
Faustus (G)
David (G) Congrats on the house!!
Patrick my Love (G)
Bob (G)
Bill (G)
Julie (S)
Billy (G)
Wayne a.ka. My Twin (G)
Margaret Cho (B)
No Milk (G)
Christian or Mr. OnFy-yah (G)

Notice the B/S/G's at the end of everyone's link. Cheryl asked me how many were "gay" journals. And I'd have to say over 90%. This got me wondering. Oh BTW:

B=bisexual
S=straight
G=gay

I wondered how it is that I read primarily gay/lesbian people's journals. I mean it could be because of linking from page to page. I don't know. I know though that I am beyond comforted knowing this. There aren't many gay people around here so at least reading makes me feel that I have friends just like me. So big ups all of my bloggie buddies. Thank you for starting and maintaining your life as a book for me to read.

Anyway, I am off for a walk. My mother wants me to start walking with her. I need the exercise anyway. Plus the whole smoking thing. Yeah that needs to stop. Not just for me but because with the money I can save each week I can totally rock my Louie Vuitton bag by next fall.

Oh just think of the possiblities. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. I may have more tomorrow if I feel the need to not work at work again.

One more thing:

Today I wore sandals. Now it appears to me that sandals would not make your feet lively with o de funk however, I was proven wrong. I took my sandal off for a split second and bam. Like a lightning bolt my nostrils were screaming to be sewed shut. Cheryl, my cubicle partner asked what was wrong. I held the sandal in the air and directed my fan toward her. She gagged. Choked. And then tears came to her eyes. My feet are death to small animals, a halt/cringe in fear force for humans. I am in need of Dr. Scholls. The carpet has even decided that it doesn't want me to walk on it and has peeled itself back so that it is safe. OMG, I'm not dirty. I take a shower twice a day. What the fuck is going on with my feet? This my dears is going to cause me to have to seek counseling. Not only do I have to spend $5 on some foot smelly stuff but the years of therapy ahead are going to cost me a fortune. I blame it on these god forsaken sandals. They are being trashed tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home