Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I am such a fairy

I was reading the article on Yahoo News about the One Eyed Cat and I almost started to cry. I was hoping that the story would have a really happy ending saying that the cat would survive and live a long nine lives but, as it always goes it had to end with the cat passing away. I would not know what to do if I had to care for a cat that I saw born and saw die. It would tear me apart as I love animals. When my father brought home a baby ground hog that had been abandoned I took care of it for about two to three weeks before it passed away. I thought I was going to lose my mind after its passing. I felt a connection to it considering I was its new mother. I did have success though with an abandoned bunny that my father found. I was able to make her healthy and send her out into the world. She still comes back to the house I used to live in every summer. I am able to get about two feet away from her until she gets nervous.

What a sad story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

I almost cried when I saw that kitten also. It was beautiful, in a strange ugly way. Sometimes I think that God loves the ugly ones the most.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home