Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, January 09, 2006

Recommendation


Might I just say that I am extremely happy that I went to see Brokeback Mountain. All the hoopla that it is the "gay cowboy" movie made me so mad. People wanted to just write it off as this. The movie was one of the best movies that I have seen in a long time. Cheri took me out to dinner and a movie on Saturday.

I was supposed to go last weekend but it just did not happen. Also, the fact that the movie was not playing within a thirty mile radius made it sort of hard too. I was very disappointed that they movie was not playing locally. I guess that the theatres in West Virginia did not want to play it. I think that they will regret it because they are the ones who are missing out on a great movie. I cannot wait for this to come out on DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home