Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Hello again! I am like really tired and about to pass out. I need some speed or some form of jet fuel that is safe to take by a human. Whatever. Have you ever wondered why when someone yawns that if another person sees them yawn they have to yawn too? What's up with that? Maybe I should call Madame Cleo and she can tell me before I actually ask her. But if she knows I thinking of calling her why doesn't she call me first? Hello my phone number is listed! Get off the crack Cleo I know you know that I know you know my phone number. If you're psyhic prove it. Call me now for you're free reading! What the hell is she going to be reading Time magazine or People! Maybe she should read the BBB handbook or the "Guide to being a psyhic with a really phony accent." Anyway this is in no way shape or form intended to be mean. It is just the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Later Alligator! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home