Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, October 27, 2002

Hello my peeps! What's up, down, or all around? It has been a pretty good weekend. Desi is now back with me full time...thanks be to God! I really enjoy working with her because it makes the time not drag by so slow. She is lookin good too...her hair is faboo! I'm glad that her surgery turned out good...hopefully she will be set for life. Anywho April and I went to the kingdom of Wally World last night. I did some Christmas shopping and got five people done. I spent like 350 dollars on just five people but hey it's Christmas. I just love Christmas...don't you? You get that feeling of like everything is peaceful or something. I really don't know what I want for Christmas. Either a plane ticket to see Erin in Tacoma or a plane ticket to see my friend Tina in Florida. (If you read this Erin I really think Tina needs to see some of her friends right now...no offense.) Tina is doing really good her voice is getting back to the bubbly side of her personality. I hope that she is mentally being strong for the sake of herself and her friends. She yelled at me though on Saturday at work for not emailing her yet...as if! Tina you know I've been really busy girl! You went to college and worked at the same time. I thought you would wind up insane. But you haven't so far. Desi just popped in with my rootbeer. I really don't like rootbeer that much but I've been wanting it lately. Desi was telling me about this website tonight called s**tlovers.com where people are obsessed with you guessed it...poo! How nasty is that? I don't even want to know...moving on...! I really don't have much else to add tonight except that I once again am tired. So I'll catch ya'll later! Boo to the people obsessed with poo! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home