Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, October 19, 2002

Hello my people! How are you all doing? Hopefully everyone is safe and sound. So last night was an experience. April, Paul, and I (Paul II) went to Denny's to see Paul's man and then we went to Wally World to take pictures. It was a blast! Woohoo! I wanted to play product patrol but didn't have time. If you don't know what product patrol is it is when you put random items in other shopper's carts...like condoms...ky jelly...panty hose! It is faboo! I have a test in English to study for and it is being the big pain in the butt! I hope I do alright I want a B on the test but who knows! I am in one of those moods where I can't think of anything really funny. What is up with that? Hello I am the King of Comedy...yes the original King of Comedy! Congrats go out to Daria in Orange...her daughter had a baby...Cloe Gabriel weighing in at 7lbs. 10ounces! Go Daria! Anyway if I think of anything that will make me the King of Comedy for the night I'll add somemore! Asta lawaygo to the cho cho! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home