Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, October 12, 2002

Munchichi...munchichi...so soft and cuddly! There's a thought! If anyone ever reads my journal could you please leave commments if you know who H.R. Puffinstuff is. Please I know I'm not the only one out there. I am under tooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stress!!!!!! No wonder I went and dyed my hair red so people wouldn't recognize me! So for Halloween at work we are having a "Ms. West Virginia Pageant" and guess what I am the reigning queen! I don't want to do it but for shiznets and giggles I'll do it to make people laugh! I was Cher two years ago! I want a ball gown! Samantha you better work girl! Find me a ball gown! One that is pretty no doubt. Well gotta go to the sto' to look for a po' little toe! I know it doesn't make sense but who cares! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home