Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, October 19, 2002

So I've decided that I want to be a DJ Poet if my stint as a lawyer doesn't work out. Here is today's Improv Poetry:

Ode to my Munchichi

Oh I love you munchichi
You know you are soft and cuddly

You look like a rat that's on crack
In the 80's you were a mack

Brown, white, pink, and blue
Funky colors get a clue

Fuzzy and chunky
You resembled a monkey

Angel loves you so much
Why don't the two of you do lunch

I'd beat you with a wire hanger
Stuff you in my jeep wrangler

You tried to bite me what's up that?
Almost made me have a heart attack

You may go bald one of these's days
Get your weave a Mr. Rays

You are a little fat
Use slim fast to rid of that

You, Angel and me
Should get together and get some tea

Don't try to beat us it will be a miss
Soft and cuddly with a twis'

We would surely have a ball
Come on and give us a call

We will welcome you with open arm
Try to bite us we will seek harm

We love you oh yes we do
Try to bite us will we sue

I am a lawyer yes I am
I could turn you into spam

Sound off one two three four
Always will an open door

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home