Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, October 17, 2002

I have another improv poem for you today...this is dedicated to Erin.

Ode to Icky Bug

You are so ugly and funky
Your body seems kind of chunky.

You have way to many legs that wave
Thank God you don't have to shave.

You scared the living shit out of me and Erin
I need a pet to eat you say a heron.

You are the fastest bug I've seen
I kill you with some oxy-clean.

Maybe you just lived with that lesbian
You should go away back to plant Respian.

Why did you have to migrate icky bug
Why do I have to kill you with a slug?

You are the debil that is true
You should be locked up in the zoo.

But fond memories Erin and I will share
Of the day we met icky bug on the stair.

Ta Da! Love ya Erin


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home