Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, October 17, 2002

So guess what? Well guess? Hello take an effin guess? Anyway I got a 99% on my law exam! I am the top notch b'otch! So anyway I get a letter saying that I am past due on a medical bill. Whatever I pay my bills. I had to not go to school to take care of this. But I overslept to until like 2pm. They are greedy evil troll whores who work at the hospital. Now I am on a payment plan and have to pay interest to the billing trolls they use at the hospital because they are too cheap to send out a bill each month at the hospital. I have to pay some company that is somehow crackwhore troll related MCS...they are a third party billing company. How come they get to get monies and aren't even involved. I didn't agree to be paying another company for my surgery. Show me the monies. Shit...I'll send my own self a bill for 1.5% interest a month. But get over it Paul it must be paid. Sick em'...sick em'...sick em' and kill em' Joan Crawford.....beat them with wire money...never with wire money. I want to write you a po em' about Joan. I will improv.

Wire Hangers are the bomb

Joan Joan you were the best
You could beat with a hanger and past the test.

Never with a wire hanger is all I remember
Like a winter memory in December.

Comet Cleanser was your fav
Wire dancer at a rav.

Bondage baby was your thing
Tying people up with string.

Though crazy you had been
Wire hangers were your sin.

Tried to blame it on the maid
You seriously needed to be laid.

Anger anger is all we saw
Hoping you would get lock jaw.

Everyday a little sicker
You really needed a coochie licker.

Frustrated with the idea of sex
Caused this wire hanger hex.

You should have gotten it on much sooner
Did it to you reached the lunar.

Then all would have been good
No wire hangers just fire wood.

A little to late is all there is to say
Wire hangers are a hell to pay.

Don't come back to visit that's too much
Bomb wire hanger woman go to lunch.

Ta da! I think it is faboo! Well later to Joan and K.C. and the Sunshine jelly! Bye bye homefry! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home