Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, November 08, 2002

I am really hungry and bored. What a bad combo right? Well Baby Girl is doing well. She goes with me almost everywhere! She went to the postoffice with me today. She is such a nice little rat! Anyway...so I've been thinking about the phrase "forgive and forget." Okay so I'm crazy but that's okay! If you can do that to someone else can you do that to yourself? Interesting question..huh? But whatever. I went to WalMart last night to buy veggies for BG and I. I got dip..she didn't! I figure it would cause her to get upset on her stomach...however I may be wrong. I got an 85 on my last test in English. However, my quiz grades are really sucking! I have not passed but like three of the eight quizzes! Bad ProB! He asks like these really weird questions that no one in their right mind would know unless they took a course on the story. But whateverah! I'm in a whateverah mood. So here is today's adventure which I haven't had an adventure in a while. So this girl brings in food and bedding for Baby G today. Well she forgets to tell me "hey it's been in the garage for like four days." Guess what I end up with in my cubicle? You guessed it weevils! These ugly little bugs that look like mini rhinos! Well needless to say I had about 500 of them crawling around my cubbie! They are all dead as far as I know because I had to play superhero Bug sprayer to the rescue man! EWWWW! I hate bugs! But anyway, I'll talk to you all later! Paul (I can't think of a rhyme today...my mind is rhymeless!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home