Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, November 02, 2002

What up my people? It's just me Paul writing for the first time in a couple of days. So at work we had a Miss WV Pageant! I was voted to be the raining queen and had to dress in drag! It is not fun dressing as a woman. Has anyone ever told you that! It really sucks and your feet hurt really bad. I was the bomb though mustache and all! I was gorgeous. I ever went to English dressed like that and my friend Amanda dressed as a hooker and the ol' Professor Buff told me that I was beautiful! Imagine that! He is a horny little professor. I will never wear heels again because my feet are still hurting from two days ago. I need to have Dr. Schol's come and visit my poor broke ass feet and repair them so I can walk halfway decent. Work has been alright. Service levels were really bad today but hell Desi and I have gotten them to a managable status! Woohoo! Go Desi and Paul! Ms. Looney said that we rock...she is the bomb she has been up for like 17 hrs. or something doing physical inventory! Ms. Pat just yelled at me and told me that she doesn't have time for my nonsense! Whatever woman you do as I say! Just kidding I'm your elder! I won't work on your kitchen anymore woman! Just kidding times two! Well I've gotta go do some stuff later! Bye bye home fry to the big Mickey D's in the sky! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home