Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, November 06, 2002

What up my people? Guess what I have a new addition to my family. My new pet rat Baby Girl or Baby G. She is faboo! She is white with gray and black on her body. She is so adorable! She was with me all night long at Texaco and then we went home and she played in her home while I got a bath. She then proceeded to sleep on my shoulder for two hours. Everyone except for Angel loves her. She is a hoot. She tried to play cops and robbers last night and tried to break out of her jail/home. She was also playing trapeze artist swinging from the top of her cage. She is named after Aaliyah's nickname Baby Girl!! Well I will definitely be writing more about my adventures with Baby G. She is going to get a batterized Barbie Car for Christmas so that she can pimp around the house. Then when she is fully grown I am getting her a Barbie mansion. I call her my little Thugtress...hence the name Baby G! Talk to you all in a while crocodile!!!!! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home