Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, November 17, 2002

Oh my God Becky look at Constance's butt it is so big! You could set up camp on that ass!! Just joking! Sarah...sarah quiet contrary how does your garden grow! With silver bells and cockel shells and pretty maids all in a row. That's today's nursery rhyme! Is your garden highlighted Sarah? I am like really bored and I want to go home and go to bed but that just isn't an option at this point and time. I want to fly! I think I can I think I can! I'm taking off right now! Woohoo! I'm flying to Japan to see Angel! Oops I mean China! Oops I mean somewhere other than Asia World. Here's one for you Laura Hairball! Now I have a new entry for you to read! Here is a poem to Laura:

Ode to Laura

You are a monkey
Your butt is chunky.

You have blonde hair
Do you wear underwear?

You are kinda quirky
If you were my pet I'd name you turkey lurkey.

You want a suspended bed
Be carefuland watch your head.

You've become really nice
Please don't tell me you have lice.

I'd keep you in my closet
If there was a salad would you toss it?

This is just a joking poem
Nothing's meant be taken seriously! (Ha..ha..no rhyme)

Well I'll write later! Hope you like your poem Laura! See ya to a cheetah named Leah! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home