Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, November 28, 2002

She looks like one of those rap guy's girlfriends! Wink Wink!! So It has been like eleven days since I last wrote in my journal. I have been oodles of noodles busy. I have had so much stuff due for college and work has been a big ol' bitch! Shout out to someone in 5..4...3..2...1--> Cutter you evil whore I'm gonna kick your ass...shut up hag! Ha..ha..ha! I am like the greatest person I know. So I have a paper due in Professor B's class this upcoming week on Tuesday and man I don't want to have to do it. I want to know some real "class paper" genie to say yes Paul I realize you don't feel like writing a long boring ass paper so shabam poof alacazam with some spam here's your paper! An A- just so it doesn't look suspicious. But that will never happen or maybe it will. Who knows? Do you? Huh? Do you? Don't withhold information leading to the whereabouts of the "class paper" genie I will kick yo' big ol' chunky ass! It's turkey lurkey day and it is like as boring as hell! Actually do you think that hell could be borning or do you think that hell could be an amusement park filled with lots of fun rides to go on...but they are all on fire and the object of the ferris wheel is to make it around once and not get burned? Hold on a sec I have to call Satan we are close, personal friends! Just kidding. He told me to tell you that! I am crrazzy! Aaliyah's new album comes out on December 10th...gee wonder if I'll get it! I don't know Paul will you? Why yes...yes I will! It's so interesting to know that I can not only talk to myself but have the questions ansnerd(this is meant to be spelled this way because of Rosie O'donnell) just like that! I can multi-task with myself! Ask and ansnerd my own questions! Woohoo! I could write a book today. I would entitle it: This is the book of what happens when you have nothing better to do than play thumb wars with yourself. Hey isn't that the nifty thrifty oodle caboodle noodle marshmallow pallow yallow armadallo idea! Some people with get this rhyming others will not! Don't worry it's in your best interest if you don't get it! Well I'm tired of typing so I'm gonna go! Bye bye to the turkey that got beaten and then eaten on Thanksgiving day! Save a turkey and eat vegetables! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home