Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Thursday, November 28, 2002

So I am back and with avengence! So Tricia tells me that I have this unique style of writing so I want to write a poem or a story for you now. How about an improv poem...here we go!!!

Ode to Me

I am so wonderful it's scary
I am missing my lip the moustache is too hairy

Angel, Constance, and Sarah make fun of my lip
They need to stay away from the roach clip(just kidding)

I am too spectacular for the earth
So people want to view my girth (gee wonder who?)

Truth or Dare is the question of the day
Come on Friday I need some pay

I am white and six foot tall
I love to go shopping at the mall

I love myself oh yes I do
Come one over and love me too

I am a rock star not a lot of people know
If my hair grows out I have an afro

I have not butt it is missing
I can stand or sit when pissing (that is an overshare)

I have five tattoos all over my body
Wink wink to Laura you are a hottie

Aaliyah is my favorite singer
Sometimes I think I need to go on Jerry Springer

I have hazel slash green eyes
I love to eat Ruby's cheese fries

My hair is black with a little red
I would love to be in bed

I consider myself kind of chunky
Do you remember that girl named Punky?

I love to watch movies all the time
I am so good and know how to rhyme

I am the bomb I don't know how to explain
Don't pin it on me I'm not the one to blame

Two Two and Three and I'll add the four
I leaving now out the front door!

Tah Dah

Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home