Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, January 13, 2003

Can You Say Damn?

So today is the beginning of the rest of your life....at least tomorrow is the beginning of my hectic life. That's right college is back in session. Damn...damn...double damn. What the h e double curvy noodles. Ah! I don't wanna mommy can't you just hit the lottery and like let me mooch off of you for the rest of my life. Please?

I need school supplies...I don't think they are considered college supplies. If they were there would probably be a sign that said school supply section and college supply section. And of course the college supply section would be way overpriced just like the books! I think there should be a freeze on book prices to zero dollars. Yep that's right zero dollars! That way I could buy a new outfit or two for college. I could be fly and in style instead of smart and homely lookin! But hopefully everything will be okay! Wish me luck or you will suck! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home