Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, January 04, 2003

So I am like totally feenin' for some club action! What the fuck? I watched Save the Last Dance last night and damn the music had me groovin' and now I am downloading like all the songs from the soundtrack. I have way to many songs like 500 downloaded songs and like 20 videos (all aaliyah). Get you heads out of the gutter...rats! I'm listening to Ice Cube...You can put your ass into it! And Crooklyn Clan...! I am dancing at the computer and typing this entry. I am on fire baby and ready to go crazy at the crubb and stuff! Shout out to Angel and Constance and Sarah and April and whoever else I'm can shout out to! Why I feel like I'm at the club! This bones is jonesin' for some dance floor groovin'! Here are some lyrics: "Don't stop get it get it! Don't stop n***a hit it! You can do it put you back into! I can do it put you ass into it! Put your ass into it...put your back into it!" Lordie Lordie child I'm about to call out of work (which you know I won't) and get my dance on! Fuck this bullshit I'm ready to back my flat saggy drawed ass up! So Constance and I were talking yesterday and I was told that you could tell how a man was in bed by the way he dances! Have any of you all heard that? Leave comments please! Because I'm afraid I'll kill the person...I can fuck em' up on the dance floor and fuck em' up in the bed if this is true! Right Constance...wink...wink! Just joking...about Constance!! Let me restart my song! Yes my song! Why has my basement just been deemed "Club Paul by Himself" (if you are thinking about masturbation that's now what I'm talking about) Sex can wait MASTURBATE! Shout out to Tricia! So I bought the new Rolling Stone Magazine and Justin Timberlake is in it and he says that he is not a big fan of masturbation...he was like it's there when you need it! Bitch please! Shut the fuck up man! You know he didn't get all those muscles from singin'! Right....right! But moving back on to Club Paul...I wish Constance was here to dance with me! or Netta! I need someone I can keep up with and they can keep up with me! Tonight Con it's on like Fat on Me! Woooohooo! Have you ever been so high off of life that it is just the most wonderful thing! Well I'm high of the thought of dancin' right now! Isn't music the bestest of the best that could be better than betterer to the bestest best besty bestful bestion bullion beefy cube. Damn I am hyper! I need to get some Ritalin! "You gotta hundred dolla bill get your hands up! Single ladies...I can't hear ya'll! All the chicken heads be quite!" Well I'm going to get the fuck up outta here and groove a little more and try to find some more songs to download...Peace Out to Perculating Pigeons! Paul (Until tonight Constance..wink)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home