Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, January 11, 2003

So so so so so....I'm bored and ready to collapse from exhaustion...and I've had 12 hours of sleep and am listening to bomb ass music....what the fuck Paul wake Up? Haaaaaaaaaaaa! I really need a vacation...you know? But not just the average vacation....I want a special one...here is the idea. So I decide to go back to Hawaii and I am like damn I wish I were thin so when I get off the plane people are drooling over my firm ass and tight body and out of nowhere Plastic Surgeon Genie pops out of nowhere and is standing on the plane with his full team to take on the fat that has mysteriously appeared on my body. Hell I don't know where it came from. So there I am and I have this really easy surgery on the plane to Hawaii and bam bam with a can of spam...I'm model material. So I get off the plane and everyone stops turns and collapses from my good looks! And I am like I know I would do the same because now I am thin and I can act that way. So I get to the hotel which is wonderful and everything is like perfect because I'm thin. Yes being thin is the key to perfection. And there I am on Hawaii with no one with me and I'm like shit I look good and I know this but I need to have some friends transported over to visit. And just then Travel Agent Genie pops up and he's like "Oh my god you look so good have you been to see Plastic Surgeon Genie?" I'm like no I did this on my own and I tell him to give me some of my friends and he does. Over pops Desi, April, Amanda, and Angel( to add some spice to the group). So I'm like I wish there was a club we could go to that like was totally all about pleasing us and out of nowhere Agenda Planning Genie pops up and like says "Okay I have you scheduled for dinner at the most exclusive of exclusive restaurants and then there will be a limo ride to "The All About Pleasing Paul Club" I'm like no way and the genie is like way and then he's like you look bomb how did you do it and I'm like ALL BY MYSELF and he is like no way and I'm like way! So we are all at the club chillin and I'm like I wish we had free drinks because I am really tired from dancing and need some refreshments and you guessed it Bomb Bartender Genie pops up and is like "here are the most fantastic drinks of ever and may I tell you Paul you look really good how did you do it?" And I'm like it was hard but I did it by myself!! And then we leave the club go back to the hotel and get some sleep. So then I'm like I wish I had to stop wishin for all this shit to happen and then Perfect Vacation Genie pops up and is like "Okay so you are going to have the perfect rest of your time here in Hawaii vacation and you look really good how did you do it?" And I'm like duh I did it all by myself. So the last genie distapears and Desi, Angel, April, Amanda and I spend the rest of the time on the beach and just chillin shoppin and clubbin!! That would be the bomb vacation! Ha...ha...And he's off.....................................................................................................his rocker!!! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home