Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, December 28, 2002

Good afternoon ladies and gentleman! I've just awoken from a sort of wonderful nights sleep. Remember how I said that I was going to play with Baby Girl well I did and she got loose again while I was doing a crossword puzzle. That hoochie went underneath the door after moving a full size pillow. I hear something in the wall that is in between my room and my parents wall closet. Guess what? It was her. She must have a thing for my parent's closet because she sure was groovin' in there like it was her own little discotech! Rats on rollerskates with gold belly shirts on and those ugly white shorts! Think back to the 70's! And a blonde afro wig with hooker blue eyeshadow. That's what Baby Girl should have been wearing at "Club Closet" last night. Maybe I will make her an outfit. She could play "PAUL'S FASHION EXTRAVAGANZA." It would be cool. I could build her a run way to model all the latest coutour. Designs by Paulblo Picasso. Ha! Moving on to more weird situations. I had a dream about Wendy Burdette last night. She was trying to get her job back at the Co. and she had to take all these test again and like go through massive interviews and they told her that they didn't need her because they already had Kake! That's right they said "I'm sorry Mrs. Burdette but we will not need your services because we have hired Ms. Kake....K as in Kake!" I was like oh no I didn't have a dream about Kake. Between going OFF TRACK and KAKE I think we have hired a OFF TRACK KAKE MAKER who's obsessed with acting so smoked up it's not even funknee(*note: there will now be words that have extra letters or letters that don't have the correct beginnings like k as in kake we not have funknee "Like Fun and Knee Ms. Franks:) If you get this keep your m as in mouth closed! I think it absolutely hilarious but I'm the one writing all this bullshit! Ha..ha...ha..! Now let me move onto more pressing news "FAKE HAIR", "HAIR WEAVES", "PHONY TAILS", "ANY OTHER HAIR THAT IS NOT YOUR OWN." So I undertand if you can't achieve it weave it but damn! Don't be puttin no hair color that obviously came off of a rainbow bright character. Stick to natural tones. Brown, black, blonde, red, auburn. Not purple! I know that I don't know the full spectrum that comes with fake hair but, you should still be able to see through the shit to see an ear or that there's still a face under the hair. Lookin like an overgrown ferbie and shit! I need to stop. Because one day I too may need hair club for men....or weave club for white bald men. I'm am so bad! I watched part of To Wong Foo the other day! Chi Chi Rodriguez inspires me! I don't know why. I think it's because John Lickcwozamo (I have no clue how to spell his damn last name but he was Taluse in Moulin Rouge) plays the part and he cracks me the phuck (yes ph like in fuck) up. And Wesley Snipes is funny too! "Go ahead Ms. Vita you speak honkey." Ha...ha...ha! It's so wonderful when people call white people honkeys! I think it is fabulous! At work we always are talkin to Constance like "it's because your black" and she is like "why's it always got to be black" and Angel is like "well why can't it be yellow" and I'm like "well why can't be be honkey?" Please don't ask me where the hell those last couple of lines came from because I couldn't tell ya! I have issues...no make that volumes of crazy thoughts! But you all who read this know that...right? Or am I the only one that realizes this reality of realness that is around me? See there I go again with another weird thought? Amanda are you sure we are at your house or is this a figment of your house? Shout out to Amanda! Well I have typed the shit out of myself today so I'm going to get going to wherever it is that I'm going to go because if I don't get going I'll never get going to go to the place that I'm going! Try using a word like ten times in the same sentence it is fun! So I'll write to you "TOMORROW...TOMORROW...I LOVE YA TOMORROW YOUR ONLY NINE HOURS AWAY." Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home