Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Sunday, January 12, 2003

Can You Say Fuck?

Well I can. That was the word for work today...that is anytime the phone rang. Yeah, what the fuck do you want? Oh to cause me to have a nervous break down. Thanks and have a fucking wonderful evening. Would you like some fuck flakes to go with your milk? So Phillips lines decided to be mentally retarded today and try to fuck with me and Desi all night. And their up and their down and their up and their down. I felt like I was on a boat headed for the tropical storm "Sea sick up and down teeter totter." I thought I was going to go crazy(well crazier). But by the end of the night Amy O. was like let it ride....ha!

So Desi, April and I went to the hot spot and played some cards. It was fun and yes...yes...yes I won! Go Bomb Phase ten player boy! You are the shit in a bizcuit! Ha...ha..ha! Don't hate...congratulate! Anywho! I had a really good time tonight just the three of us chillin'! I would love to do it every Saturday but college is starting on Monday! Duh...dun...dun! So you're probably thinking is this a Noxema commerical or what! Clueless! Remember? Well I do!

Everyone tells me that I need to organize my thoughts a little better instead of blabbering like the idiot I'll never be so I'm in paragraph mode. <------See a new paragraph...isn't that just the most organized of oragami gizmo organs! I thought so! Let's recap the organizational paragraphs: Paragraph 1. Work related Paragraph 2. After work related Paragraph 3. Bullshit related. So I just found out the Maurice Gibb died from the Bee Gees. My sympathy goes out to his family and friends and fans. Rest in Peace. I'm tired. I haven't been to bed yet and it's like 6am. So let me get off of here and chill in the Notorious B.E.D.! And Angel A.K.A. Yellow Spice we gots to get the monies from Fat Banks Inc. girl...Green before Lean Girl! See you at work today hooch! Take care to the hair with some nair that's hid in yo' underwear! Later Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home