Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Saturday, December 28, 2002

Secret Agent Message Relayer: This mission if you choose to except it will be the greatest thing that you will ever accomplish...so do you take it? Me (a.k.a. Agent Longdongscholong): Yes I know I can do it what is the mission? SAMR: To save money!! Me: That is like death! But I'm on the mission "dollar saver" impossible. So I am on this mission to conserve money and try to conserve. That sounds all responsible and stuff but I have like this big "WALMART SHOPPING EXTRAVAGANZA" virus that seems to haunt me almost every night. I'm saving money this is the plan. Gas money per week and $20 a week. That's all I have to stretch the twenty for seven whole days! Ugh...why can't higher education be free. My mother has taken my debit card as per my request! I feel like I've signed myself into a mental institution but the only difference is that it's the "Mental Institution for Paul needing to save his money and not be so frivoluous and buy every friggin thing that he wants and desires because he needs to have cash flow for a rainy day" type institution. I think I can...I think I can! Woo Hoo! So work has been pretty good except for my Sarah quitting. I love her to death. Constance and her are like my sisters that I've always wanted. Between April, Constance and Sarah I have been able to extend my family to Mom, Dad, Me and three sisters! Yep that's right you all I now have three sisters! Angel C. is almost there but she is more like my princess that watches over me and makes sure that I'm taking care of myself type friend/mom! It's well appreciated. Baby G got an awesome cage for Christmas. That is if you can consider being in a cage awesome. But she now has an official "rat cage" with a purple igloo, purple wheel, purple bell thingy and her water bottle and food bowl. She is wonderful! She escaped the other night...but not really. I forgot to put her back in her cage and fell asleep and she had 12 wonderful hours in the house. She was found at the corner of my mom's dresser St. and inside the closet St. She was swinging from the hangers in my mother's closet. So I hope everyone had an excellent Christmas. I worked but it was great. I got to see my Desi and she had a surprise for me. A big care bear! Bedtime bear and I've been sleeping with him ever since. He is a cuddle pillow. I got a lot for Christmas $420, a new bed spread, sheets, pillowcases, curtains, shirts, movies, frames, egyptian box, tiger printed urn, bamboo candle, books, food, cologne, and a bonsai tree that lights up! I made out great again this year. I wish I could have visited the family though but the money was good at work and it will push me ahead of the game hopefully on my money mission. I have to go OFF TRACK for a second and say POPCORN! Susan you will know what I'm talking about and you too Tricia! Ha..ha..ha! I went with the parents tonight to see Gangs of New York and it was wonderful! I loved the movie. It was two hours and forty four minutes long. I enjoyed spending time with my parents since we really don't get to do that that often. We ate at Arby's and head to Walden books for me to get a calendar and mini oragami set and then to the movies. I figure since I can't spend money oragami should keep me busy and re-painting my room! It will be black, white, and turquoise. I'm having my Aaliyah posters framed to go in the room. I think it will look cool but who knows. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Aaliyah and her family! Hoping that each Day becomes a little better. I know I know I get carried away but Aaliyah was a huge inspiration to me while she was here on Earth. I only pray that I can be as talented as her! Well I'm getting off here to go and like get a bath and watch a movie and play with Baby Girl for a while. Until we meet again! Smooches to some pretty pooches! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home