Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Hello my little Christmas elves! Hoping everyone was able to get what they wanted for Christmas and some more. I made out pretty well this year. I got perfume from Ms. Pat, a bonsai tree from Samantha, a baset from Tricia, 300 dollars, two shirts, movies, an alarm clock, bed spread, curtains, and pillow cases from my parents. I'm redoing my room in Aaliyah. It should be nifty! Black, white and turquoise. I am sooooooo tired. I have to work today but the money is good so I'm not complaining. It's snowing bundles outside. Guess what I have a story that is quite funny and I think that you would enjoy. So April is bringing me home last night on river road and we pass what looks like a dead dog. Well she goes in reverse and we find that it's a baby deer. So we leave and trudge on down the snow covered road. Then we pass another animal dead and covered with snow. You guessed it it was a deer again. So I told April that we were in the frozen food isle. Get it frozen food...deer meat! Ha...aha! So I am totally in love with Lilo and Stitch the Disney movie. It is fabulous! My love that one! My favorite part is when Stitch claps and laughs when the one guy sets the stage on fire! Darien, the little boy April takes care of on the weekends reinacts that scene everytime he sees it. It is hilarious! I don't have much to say today because it's Christmas and I'm tired and need to take a nap before going to work! So I talk to you all later! Bye bye....and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home