Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Can you say way expensive?

Well I can! Yep...$192.50 for books today for class and only for three classes!!!! Ugh what's with this pricing shit anyway? Could I please have someone tell me because the last time I checked there was no shortage on paper making book prices go up. I had breakfast with Constance and Sarah this morning. I miss Sarah at work! She makes me laugh so much and I love to hear her laugh. I'm hoping that maybe she can come back one day even though I know she won't. The only thing I'm not missing right now is the comments she left about me on her journal. Maybe it's boredom or just a joke but I'm not sure. The only thing I have to say is that I didn't appreciate the comments because I thought that all of us were cool. But hey maybe I'm just reading too much into things. Sarah I have much love for ya! You know that. When I write I don't always include everyone. I've decided to keep our secret society off the screen because of what happened last time. Don't think that I'm not your friend because you both know that I'm there for you whenever and wherever! Much love for my sisters even though we don't get to spend much time together anymore. And as for the note thing Sarah you were on que today because damn is my hand tired. And not from masturbating...that was handled last night....just kidding...maybe...okay sort of....no for real! I'm thinking about donating sperm just to pay for college and tuition. Hey Sarah and Constance you know what? If you want you can like sell your eggs and up to 1000 dollars each. Quick money and hey it could be fun. But men only get like 200 dollars for there jism! Isn't that shitty...sticky!! Ha...haa....haaa!! Shout out to Laura "Aka Figure to kill" Hairball!! Saw her today at college. Damn Laura as I see you more often at school you seem to be lookin' better. Back that ass up girl!! Just joking...but not really!! Ass is killer!!! and not a bad package to go along with it! Well gotta go....heading to the Burg...may stop and see Sarah after I have dinner with Kylene tonight!! Toodles to oodles and noodles cuz it Ruby's Tuesdays tonight baby!!!! Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home