Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Friday, January 17, 2003

It's all about the 360!!

Yeah that's right...it used to all be about the benjamins but now it's al about the 360 baby! Last night April and I took our jeeps 4 wheelin' in local parking lots. The snow was just right for some 360's! Actually a lot of them...like almost two hours worth. Woohoo...circles hoe! I thought though that people may get suspicious in the morning and this "Oh know the movie signs is coming true!" Snow circles it's a sign!! Could you imagine the panic if some nut case actually thought that?

Nut Case: Oh my! There is like a huge outbreak of circle-i-tis! What are we going to do?
Me: Get back in the jeeps and make squares and triangles! Duh!!

See I always have the solution for stopping world panic...or maybe I just cause it? I got in around 330am. It's now 12:51pm and my head is hurting...don't know why! I finally got an email back from Regina...my German mistress! Actually she has been my friend for like 4 or 5 yrs. She's in Germany in the Army. You Go Gina! I wish that she could come home soon so that April, her and I could get together for some of the famous "Wine Cooler Bottle Throwing at Signs" Contest. So far Gina has been the only one to ever hit a sign with a bottle...and at that she through it over top of the car and hit the sign which was located diagonal from the passengers seat she was in. That was one of the most funniest nights ever. I remember being drunk with her and doing to this boat ramp. Well you know the stupid me I go to the boat ramp and of course it's late out and the moon is out and I see a reflection and the water at the boat ramp which makes it look like it is a cliff for some reason. And I'm all like "How do people get there boats off of this cliff?" and I'm also like "Regina stay away from the cliff...where's the boat ramp?" After like 30mins I finally realize duh Paul you've been standing on the cliff/boat ramp the whole time but there is really no cliff.

Well I must say today since I forgot yesterday because I forgot it was January. Happy Birthday To Aaliyah! That's right she would have been 24 yrs. old! What a shame. But on a happier note her album and single Miss You are both #1 on the Billboard! I knew that the album could do it! Way to go Aaliyah fans for making her as strong a presence as ever!

Well I'm gonna go start gettin ready for work! I have a lot of reorganizing to do today! Kazoo my kizzer ko zinka de zey! <----------Missy Elliott! Duh? EYB ROF WON LUAP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home