Boy Interrupted

So, what's your diag-nonsense?

Monday, February 24, 2003

Bastard

So you all know about the alien that a lot of us have a work. So I come home and Aaliyah's boyfriend is all chatty and wants to talk over the phone. Incase you don't know...Aaliyah is my alien. So I'm like shit how can I make this happen. Boyfriend's name is #1 Stunna. So I recruit my friend April to talk to him. We meet after I get off work later that night and she calls. He is all like let me call you back when I get a shower and April was like no I'll call you back. So she did and I'm guessing it was either his girlfriend or mother that was answering the phone the first time because each time after that we got hung up on. He is supposedly 18 or 19...but he is a pussy. So if anyone wants to call him I have the number and he lives in Ft. Lauderdale Florida. Here is his number...please feel free to call and harass him for being so rude to April...954-964-9798. But don't mention who you are just torture him. But it was absolutely hilarious because he broke up with Aaliyah today. Bastard...who does he think he is...anyway I've got the digits and I'm sharing. Ha...ha...ha....April and I got broken up with by an alien and he was to pussy to talk to her. The only bad thing is is that Aaliyah Alien dated him for 30 days...that is pretty long. You know. But April, Aaliyah and I will move on to bigger and better "dick" as April said. She can have the dick I just want the fun of being so sneaky. Anyway...not going into work today. The backage is out so I'm not even trying. Goin to the doctor's tomorrow...yippy ky aye!! Later...from the broken hearts of April, Aaliyah, and Paul....#1 Stunna is missin' out on it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home